Archive for March 2012
There’s been much hype and anticipation over Apples new tablet device which was announced yesterday
Meet the New iPad…
On Apples website their are a number of phrases used to describe the device
- “Its brilliant in every sense of the word”
- “See everything like never before”
- “Your memories have never been clear”
Those are just a few you will see.
So what is so great about the iPad which lends the company such authority to make such claims?
- New and improved retina display, more pixels and better color
- faster processor ( up to 2x’s the speed of its predecessor
- better camera
- 4G LTE capability
- and Dictation (not the same as Siri)
All these changes do appear to be significant upgrades, but at the end of the day the new iPad appears to many as just another update, not a new and revolutionary device. Not a device that wows the entire audience.
Whats your take?
Is the device Revolutionary?
Will you get the new iPad?
Did you notice this is not the iPad 3, its the “new” iPad?
Hey there! It’s been a while. Over two years actually.
Well I’m still alive that much is for sure.
I am married.
Still working for apple.
A wedding photographer.
And still living in Louisville, KY
I have learned a lot about blogging and social media over the past few years.
Right now I find myself in a place in my life where a have quite a number of great ideas about different business pursuits, but I also realize my presence in social media is limited on the blogging platform.
That being said this is a safe place for me to refine my skills some more, expound in writing on maybe some different ideas I have, as I potentially get ready launch a more focused blog on a new website.
What are these new ideas I have? Glad you asked! (see how I did that? thats a writing trick)
I’ll give you a small teaser with the titles of my next few post.
- wedding photographer: what I’ve learned in the past year as one
- entrepreneur: new ideas, wake up and smell the coffee
- entrepreneur: new ideas, Church planter theme, for WordPress